The course on professional grooming and etiquette has been designed taking into consideration the need for working professionals to develop their soft skills in appearance, manners and acceptable dispositions in an office and formal settings.
This course is mainly targeted for those who would be facing a multi cultural environment where appreciation of diverse culture would play a dominant role in building up cordial relationship with people of other nationalities.
Full course duration is 100 hours but could be customized as per organization’s need.
- Develop awareness of dress code and professional behavior
- Making formal introductions and greetings
- Participating in formal meetings and making presentation
- Realize the importance of prioritizing work and time management
- Write effective emails and other office communication
- Read and interpret graphs and charts
- Handle conflicts and stress
- Appreciate and practice cross cultural communication
- Presentation Skills
- Office Communication
- Professionalism in the Office
- Interpreting Graphs and Charts
- Manners and Etiquette
- Leadership Skills
- Stress Management