The systematic design of this course facilitates understanding conflict, detecting signs of conflict escalation, responding to such signs with appropriate action and finally using effective techniques to resolve the conflict.
This course focuses on positive and productive aspects of conflicts and explains how we can benefit from situations which are often perceived as negative and destructive. Conflicts, if managed correctly, increase understanding and wisdom.
Participants will be introduced to a variety of psychological tactics sometimes used by others as a way to create a conflict. Understanding such tactics and mind games enables one to prepare and respond effectively in order to prevent a conflict. Participants will also explore emotional skills critical in dealing with other people and learn how to control their emotions as well as those of others and guide the debate towards a win/win outcome.
The rich selection of scenarios and exercises in this course will help delegates to master these skills quickly and efficiently.
- To Recognize conflicts and their escalation over time so you can address them more effectively
- To Select an appropriate conflict resolution style based on your needs to get maximum results
- To Manage your emotions and influence others emotionally when in conflicts
- To Recognize Tactical Approaches used when interacting with others that may lead to conflicts and take appropriate steps to avoid a conflict developing
- To Negotiate over what you want and move on to a win/win outcome
- To Prevent destructive conflicts at the workplace
Module 1: Definition, Varity and ways to deal with conflicts
Module 2: Emotional intelligence and effective negotiation skills
Module 3: practical and interactive exercises in real life scenarios