Realizing the strong growing partnership between China and Bangladesh in recent years in almost every sector of our economy, and the possibility of its growth in future especially Chinese Investment (FDI) in our EPZs, PEZs and other areas, WINGS Learning Centre predicts learning Chinese Language and Culture will be 1st priority to those professionals who ambitious to job in Chinese companies or to do business with Chinese or to go to China for higher studies.
This prediction triggers the idea to lunch Language and Culture at WINGS Learning Centre. From the inception of this journey, we got full support from our Course Instructor/Trainer Dr. Mohammad Rafiqul Islam.
On 19th July, 2018, we launched WIGNS Chinese Language & Culture program with a small decoration and celebration.
Profile of : Dr. Mohammad Rafiqul Islam
Dr. Mohammad Rafiqul Islam has fourteen years’ experience in Chinese and Korean Language, three years’ diploma in Chinese Language from Dhaka University including one year in Shandong Normal University, (China Government Full Scholarship). In addition, one year MTCSOL (Beijing Language and Culture University). Furthermore, Three years diploma in Korean Language from University of Dhaka, Bangladesh.
He has completed his Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship from Wuhan University of Technology, China, Ph.D. Research in International Relations from Central China Normal University, Masters of Social Science in Peace and Conflict Studies.
- Chief Instructor of Foreign Language Program at WINGS Learning Centre.
- Assistant Professor at BRAC Institute of Languages, BRAC University [2014 to Date].
- Adviser in Chinese and Korean Language at Benu Language Centre.
Interpreting & Consulting Experience:
- Worked as a Consultant with different national and international companies such as, Sino-Hydro, China Major Bridge, Henan Civil Engineering Company Ltd, China Harbour and others.
- Worked as a Mediator with different National and International Tourism Companies for inbound and outbound operations.